|Porteur du projet||Actimar|
|Partenaires industriels||Littoralis, SFR|
|Partenaires recherche||IFREMER, Meteo France, SHOM|
|Budget||3 069 K€|
|Cofinanceur publics||French Interministerial Single Fund and PACA and Bretagne local authorities|
|Année de labellisation||2007 – Joint Certification by Pôle Mer Bretagne|
|Année de cofinancement||2008|
The project has enabled the development of new operational products and services:
- Products dedicated to navigation: operational of weather and sea state forecasts with applications for shipping companies and offshore operators.
- Products dedicated to macro-waste:
- Development and deployment of an operation system for the tracking of macro waste
- Implementation of statistical tools for the optimisation of zoning services and depollution of mooring points
- a portal for on-demand forecasting of the trajectory of floating macro waste along the coastline of the PACA region.
- Products dedicated to offshore work:
- Operational analysis service and long term monitoring of marine sediment disposal sites
- Application for monitoring hydro-sedimentary processes
- Products dedicated to the quality of coastal waters: real-time management of health risks in coastal waters
Implementation of pilot schemes in France, on the Atlantic-Channel coasts and across PACA for various types of clients for the validation of products.